关于圣诞节的英语问候
Wishing you a song in your heart at Christmas and blessings all year long.
圣诞之际,祝你心中有首快乐的歌,新年快乐!
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
圣诞快乐,恭贺新禧!
Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through Christmas and the coming year.
在圣诞和新年来临之际,祝福你平安、快乐、幸福!
Warm greetings and best wishes for Christmas and the New Year!
致以热烈的祝贺和良好的祝福,圣诞快乐,新年快乐。
Thinking of you and wishing you a beautiful Christmas season.
美丽的圣诞节之际,谨致我的思念与祝福。
It seems that Christmas time is here once again, and it is time again to bring in the New Year. We wish the merriest of Christmas to you and your loved ones, and we wish you happiness and prosperity in the year ahead.
圣诞节转眼又到,又该迎接新的一年了。我们向你及你的亲人们致以最美好的圣诞祝福,愿你在新的一年里事业兴旺,幸福美满!
May Christmas and the New Year be filled with happiness for you.
愿你圣诞和新年幸福无尽。
A Christmas greeting and good wishes to you who is thought about all the year through. Have a beautiful Christmas and a happy New Year.
始终思念你,捎来圣诞佳节最美好的祝福,祝圣诞吉祥,新年如意。
With all good wishes for a brilliant and happy Christmas season. Hope things are going all right with you.
在这辉煌快乐的圣诞佳节,献上一切美好的祝福!祝一切顺心如意!
Here is wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a New Year bright with joy and success.
祝圣诞快乐,新年充满幸福和成功。
A Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
圣诞快乐,新年好!
Christmas comes but once a year. But when it comes it brings good cheer.
圣诞节一年只有一次,但每次来临都带来喜悦。
A cheery Christmas and the New Year hold lots of happiness for you!
给你特别的祝福,愿圣诞和新年带给你无边的幸福、如意。
May you have the best Christmas ever.
愿你度过最美好的圣诞节!
Much joy to you in the up coming year.
May the warmest wishes, happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at Christmas and stay with you all the year through.
让温馨的祝愿、幸福的思念和友好的祝福,在圣诞佳节来到你身边,伴你左右。
A Christmas greeting to cheer you from your daughters.
愿女儿的圣诞祝福带给你快乐。
At Christmas and always, may peace and love fill your heart, beauty fill your world, and contentment and joy fill your days.
圣诞的祝福,平日的希冀,愿你心境祥和、充满爱意,愿你的世界全是美满,愿你一切称心如意,快乐无比。
May the joy of Christmas be with you throughout the year.
愿圣诞的快乐一年四季常在。
Peace and love for you at Christmas from all your students.
祝老师圣诞节充满平安和爱。
关于圣诞节英语对话?
英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!
1
Jessie:
I love singing Xmas songs.
我爱唱圣诞歌曲。
Tim:
I noticed. I think you started singing carols in November this year!
我注意到了。我觉得今年从十一月份起你就开始唱圣诞颂歌了!
Jessie:
I try to start a little earlier each year so I can sing as many as possible before the New Year.
每年我都试着早一点,这样到新年以前我就可以尽可能多唱。
Tim:
And what do you sing on New Year's Eve?
那么在新年除夕你唱什么歌?
Jessie:
Auld Lang Syne, of course!
当然是《友谊天长地久》了!
Tim:
That is a funny name for a song.
这首歌的歌名很有意思。
Jessie:
It's very old and traditional, but it's easy to sing.
它是一首传统老歌,不过很容易唱。
Tim:
Well, we only have a few days left before the New Year, so you had better teach me quickly!
唔,我们离新年只剩下几天了,所以你最好赶紧教我!
2
Jeff:
There seems to be so much Xmas history.
看起来圣诞节的历史很多。
Joan:
I know. I don't know how I will ever remember all of it.
我知道。我不知道我怎样才能记住所有的历史。
Jeff:
I suppose it is because it has such a long history.
我觉得这是因为它的历史源远流长的缘故。
Joan:
It's interesting to see how the culture of Xmas has changed over the years.
看到圣诞节文化如何随着时光的推移而发生改变很有趣。
Jeff:
And I suppose that it will continue to change.
而且我觉得它还会继续发生变化。
Joan:
Do you think that our children will celebrate Xmas differently than we do?
你认为我们的孩子和我们庆祝圣诞节的方式会不一样吗?
Jeff:
Possibly. I know one thing for sure.
可能吧。我对一件事很确定。
Joan:
What's that?
那是什么?
Jeff:
Our children will want more expensive gifts than we got!
我们的孩子想要的礼物比我们的会更昂贵!
3
Dario:
What is your favorite Christmas song?
你最喜欢的圣诞节歌曲是哪一首?
Betty:
Do you mean Xmas carol?
你是指圣诞颂歌吗?
Dario:
Yep. My favorite is Jingle Bells.
是的。我最喜欢的是《铃儿响叮当》。
Betty:
I hate Jingle Bells! I prefer The Little Drummer Boy song.
我讨厌《铃儿响叮当》!我更喜欢那首《打鼓的小男孩》。
Dario:
But that's not really a Xmas carol.
可那算不上是圣诞颂歌。
Betty:
People sing it at Xmas, so I think it's a Xmas song.
人们在圣诞节的时候唱这首歌,所以我认为它是一首圣诞歌曲。
Dario:
Do you want to team up and make some money by singing in the street?
你想一起组队到街上去卖唱挣点钱吗?
Betty:
There is only one problem with that plan.
这个方案只有一个问题。
Dario:
What possible problem can there be?
那有可能出现什么样的问题?
Betty:
I can sing quite well but you sound like a dying dog when you sing!
我唱得不错,可你唱歌的时候听起来就像是一条垂死的狗!
Dario:
Well, you can sing and I will hold the hat for people to put money in.
唔,你来唱,我来拿帽子,让人们仍钱往里扔钱。